(HealthDay News) -- While people who are in the hospital enjoy seeing friends and loved ones, it's important to make sure that the visit is safe, says Cape Cod Healthcare.
The more that hospital staff, patients and visitors work together, the better the patient's stay will be.
Cape Cod Healthcare mentions these rules for visitors:
- Only bring mylar balloons. Never bring latex balloons or products.
- Speak softly throughout the hospital.
- Do not visit a patient if you are ill.
- Do not wear perfumes or colognes.
- Obey all signs on the door of a patient's room.
- Only use cell phones in designated areas.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.