(HealthDay News) -- Maintaining smooth, shiny hair doesn't have to be difficult. The products and techniques you use to wash your hair can go a long way, says the American Academy of Dermatology.
The academy suggests you:
- Wash oily hair more frequently.
- Concentrate shampoo on the scalp.
- Use conditioner after every shampoo.
- Concentrate conditioner on the tips of the hair.
- Choose a shampoo and conditioner made for your hair type.
- Protect hair when swimming.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.